Thursday, December 9, 2010

H.S. soccer

It's back. The H.S. season soccer season is about to get going. The teams have either completed are in the process of finalizing their rosters. The projections have been made of which teams will finish where in their districts (Fort Bend Austin Girls are my choice for first - but I am biased.)and the referees are getting ready to begin another season of "what game are you watching" "Refereeee", etc. I look forward to hearing from you as the season progresses with new and innovative comments. Also as always for all those who could referee better in your sleep, let me know and I will get you set up the right people to get you out there. So as we get started: Who do you think will win the districts and what drives you crazy about the games. I told you my choice for district.

No comments: